Afrin Original Maximum Strength 12 Hour Nasal Congestion Relief Spray, 90 mL.
Get fast, powerful nasal congestion relief! In seconds, Original Maximum-Strength Afrin Nasal Spray can have you breathing better. No wonder it's the #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended nasal decongestant spray for congestion caused by colds and allergies.
Afrin Nasal Spray:
Works for up to 12 hours
Provides nasal congestion relief due to colds or allergies
Doesn’t cause drowsiness
The #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand
Similar symptoms. Different causes.
To understand the difference between a cold and allergies, it is important to know that some cold symptoms are actually the same as some allergy symptoms. Plus, everyone experiences colds and allergies a little differently. It’s no wonder why it can be challenging to figure out exactly what’s going on.
The signs of a cold versus allergies
Symptoms for allergies can vary and can be more prevalent in the spring and fall for seasonal allergy sufferers. Colds can cause different symptoms and sometimes, the symptoms may be more severe.
Does not contain Gluten.
Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctorTo spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt head backward while spraying. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid disease, or trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
When using this product, do not use more than directed; do not use for more than 3 days; use only as directed; frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen; temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur; use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.